EGW-NewsThe organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 haven’t paid a prize money
The organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 haven’t paid a prize money
0
0
5471
The manager of the CS:GO roster of the organization Vega Squadron Alexander “Lk~” Lemeshev has written a big post on reddit that the organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 hadn’t paid a prize money to teams. It is worth to notice that the team AGO Gaming hasn’t received grabs too.
See also: Heroic got the invitation to CS:GO Asia Championships 2018.
Don’t miss esport news and update! Sign up and recieve weekly article digest!
Sign UpThe reasons for such an occasion are unknown and Alexander has suggested that the organizers may not know about the situation.
The full information from the manager of Vega Squadron
Hello there!My name is Alex, I’m currently managing Vega Squadron’s CS:GO Team.So I’ve decided to make a statement regarding China Top as we’ve been waiting for a while for now.Last year we had a chance to visit both tournaments that China Top organized (Kunshan & Shenzhen). We were told that we should expect prizepool to be paid out 2 month after tournament finish. It happened after the first tournament in Kunshan, we got the whole prizepool paid within roughly 2 months. We went to the second tournament in Shenzhen, which has ended on November 23rd. We provided all the info that organizers needed to make the payment in time. Today is the 16th of April and we still haven’t got anything paid. I asked other teams that participated in the tournament: AGO confirmed that they haven't got anything yet and I didn't get any respond from both - TyLoo and Flash Gaming. I heard different reasons why the payment is delayed (Chinese New Year, bank wasn’t working for some other reason, orgs have failed the invoice).To be honest, I’m not even sure if head management of ChinaTop knows what’s going on. During all the time we were communicating with them through their staff guy. Maybe it’s not even their fault, but as we tried to contact them, we never got any reply from them.During the last two weeks we’ve been getting messages from the organizers that “the bank told them that the finish the process and both AGO and Vega may receive money before this Friday (13.04)”. We asked them for the confirmation documents but got nothing. I informed organizers that we’re going public with that and as soon as we’ll start getting prizemoney I’ll update this statement.
Let’s remind that the tournament took place in China on November 19-22, 2017. Four invited participants fought for the prize pool in the sum of $113,000 and the guys from Vega Squadron became the winners.
Leave comment
Did you like the article?
0
0
More about teams:
Latest News
ESEA League Shifts to VRS Ranking, Reopens Path Toward ESL Challenger and ESL Pro League
913
Four-time Major champion Lukas “gla1ve” Rossander officially retires from professional play
1954
Season 7 Launch: FACEIT Introduces Strict Account Verification and Updates Premium Match System
3172
FACEIT Introduces Major Overhaul Ahead of Season 7 Launch
3059
16-Year-Old Prodigy MaiL09 Ends donk’s Five-Season Reign on FACEIT
2843
Valve Drops New CS2 Update Ahead of StarLadder Budapest Major 2025
4855
rain becomes the first player of the new 100 Thieves CS2 roster
2688
cadiaN joins OG: the legendary Danish captain returns to the game
2799
NAVI Junior Unveil New Young Roster Led by Coach snatchie
2612
100 Thieves Return to Counter-Strike After Five-Year Hiatus
2669

Comments