Mexican esports organization Naguara Team has decided to disband its Wild Rift team after a year of pretty tight play and many small tournaments.
Naguara announced this on their Twitter account, saying goodbye to their players and wishing them the best in their future careers. But one point in the post is worthy of special attention, the organization twice named the players "cracks", which sounds rather strange even in the context of the shield.
Now six guys and professional players in Wild Rift will become free agents. Perhaps we will soon see them on the rosters of other teams in the Latin America region.
Former Naguara players, now free agents:
- Paulo 'WithDeath' Zuriel Rodriguez Vazquez
- Jonathan 'LeZing' Marulanda Bedoya
- José 'Serious' Carlos Muñoz Bonilla
- Jacksel 'Jacklocky' Hernández Hernández
- Samuel 'Arvoinen' Alejandro Zambrano Rondón
- Santiago 'HitmanGM' Rosero Victoria