Today esports organization Immortals">Immortals has partnered with the artificial intelligence lab Fetch.ai. 4 streamers will participate in the project over the course of one year: GosuHoon, Pterodactylsftw, AvaGG and Demisux. The main goal is, based on AI, to expand the reach of the audience of the aforementioned players and increase their interest in cryptocurrencies.
Fetch.ai is a Cambridge-based artificial intelligence lab building a decentralized open-access machine learning network for smart infrastructures. That is, in simple words, this is an AI that analyzes data from large platforms like Twitch and learns from this itself. And with the help of multifaceted statistics that the guys from Fetch.ai will get from such an integration, streamers will get the opportunity to have a media boost.
Who are these 4 streamers?
- Immortals proWild Rift player - GosuHoon.
- Streamer and content maker for VALORANT from the same Immortals - Pterodactylsftw.
- A streamer from the women's gaming organization QueensGG - AvaGG.
- And another streamer from QueensGG - Demisux.
Now let's talk about the project plans that are already known:
- Streamers will be streaming new types of come-and-get sweepstakes. Prizes will include T-shirts, merchandise, and custom made by NFT.
- Each of the streamers will wear branded T-shirts and suits from Fetch.ai.
- Also, streamers will develop the original Fetch.ai brand through their streams.
- And Fetch.ai, together with Immortals, will provide educational materials and courses for everyone who is not yet familiar with cryptocurrency.
As declare themselves Fetch.ai, this partnership - the first step to ensure that cryptocurrency add to the already well-formed industry of eSports.
Previously, there have already been many successful and not very successful attempts to make donations based on cryptocurrencies. Well, we will follow their development and see what comes of it.